Be the Light
Join people from around the world
Light a candle for peace
To celebrate the release of our book, Tarot for Troubled Times—and to celebrate International Day of Peace—we are hosting an event called Be the Light.
- Virtual event. Participate from anywhere in the world.
- All ages, all genders, all religions, all political affiliations, all humans: welcome.
- All you need is a candle, a match/lighter, and an Internet connection.
- It’s happening on September 21, 2019, at 7:30 PM Central Time (8:30 PM Eastern Time).
- If you’d like to be part of this beautiful experience, simply tune into Instagram at that time. Nothing to sign up for. There is no cost to participate. This is totally free.
- You’ll be invited to attend a live-streaming video broadcast on September 21.
- Lots of people will be watching at the exact same time.
- We will lead everyone through a guided meditation focusing on inner peace, national peace, and world peace. Close your eyes and follow along at home.
- After the meditation, we’ll ask everyone to light a candle for peace at the exact same moment. We’ll take a few moments of silence.
- We will share a few suggestions on how to be the change you wish to see, be a source of light for others, and spread positivity and peace in your neighborhood.
- We’ll all leave the experience feeling inspired, uplifted, moved, and full of hope.
Again, join us on September 21st, 2019 at 7:30 PM Central Time (8:30 PM Eastern Time) at Instagram.
Share a link to this page. Encourage your friends, family, and colleagues to join in, too.
See you there…
Theresa and Shaheen