You’ve released a book – congrats! The next step: marketing the heck out of it.
One way to do that is a book tour. A book tour allows you to connect directly with your audience. But they can be challenging, especially if you are a new author.
Where do you start?
How much help can you expect from your publisher?
What about the budget?
How on earth can you manage this while running a business and a household?
RELAX. We’ve got you covered!
In the latest Talking Shop, we’re giving you the inside scoop on how to hit the road and make your book tour experience as pleasant as possible.
In this power hour, we’ll discuss:
- Why book tours are a great idea
- What to consider before you start plotting out your tour
- The role of the publisher
- Setting up appearances and classes
- Balancing the road and the home
- Mistakes we’ve made – and how to avoid ‘em
- And more!
If you’re ready to take your book show on the road, you won’t want to miss this episode. Listen in:
Listen in + learn:
Theresa and Bri
© Theresa Reed | The Tarot Lady 2019