Who likes repeat business?
Especially from awesome clients who pay on time without complaint, show up for their sessions, never flake, and are a sheer delight to work with?
If you’re wondering, “How do I convince past clients to hire me again — without being pushy or skeevy?” here’s a tipsheet to help you out.
For starters, you can…
1. Add a little note to your follow-up emails encouraging peeps to book additional sessions with you. (Ex: “It was great working with you today. When you’re ready to book another appointment, you can easily set it up right here________” )
2. Put some language in the signature section of your emails reminding folks about your latest offerings and where to purchase. (Like this: Need direction? Got a burning question? Buy A Reading: http://thetarotlady.com/buy-a-tarot-reading)
3. Encourage people to hop onto an “interest list” so that you can remind them about new stuff from time to time. (People are busy and they tend to forget about what you are offering and when it’s time to sign up. A lot. Even if they adore you. Reminders are a good move.)
4. Just flat out ASK. Make an offer. “Hey, I really enjoy working with you. If you’d like to continue collaborating, here’s what we could do next…”
5. Make your digital products work for you too! Have a call-to-action at the end of your e-books and e-courses that encourages people to book an appointment or purchase other compatible products. (Ex: “If you enjoyed this book, The Professional Mystic’s Guide To Business Etiquette, you might want to explore the full collection of guidebooks in my Shop, including…”)
6. At the holidays, give out a gift certificates for mini-sessions or discount cards for your absolute favorite clients. A little generosity and appreciation to your best customers is always a happy thing – for you + them.
7. Create multiple-session packages. When a client books a series with you, you might offer a discounted rate or throw in a session for free. (Think: season tickets for metaphysical work! Ha!)
8. Take a cue from coffee shops + yoga studios: create a punch card that offers a discount on products, classes, or services after so many have been purchased. (Ex: for every ten classes a client purchases, they get one free.)
At the end of the day, the best way to keep working with your favorite clients is to keep on giving them exceptional service. When you show up 100% committed to giving them a great experience, they’ll continue to show up too.
© Theresa Reed | The Tarot Lady 2015
Psssttt…..A one-day business extravaganza for mystics, mediums, coaches, healers and other Chief Executive Oracles. Live and in person. The Soulful Proprietor Retreat. This is where metaphysical bosses go to learn…grow their businesses…and play. Get your seat before they are all gone.